HEALTH AND SAFETY TRAINER
Job Category:Health & Safety
Do you have a construction background? Do you have a positive attitude and like to take initiative? Our client is looking for an individual to complete a 3 month contract in Calgary AB as a Health and Safety Trainer. The ideal candidate will be an independent worker, with an outgoing personality that is ready to jump in and help the team. If you feel you could excel in this position, please apply below.
- Provide training to large groups of stakeholders
- Develop training materials
- Training on incident investigation, hazard assessment inspections, etc
- Assist with review of Proposal & Contracts from an HSE perspective.
- Assist with completing hazard assessments, including Job Safety Analysis Reviews.
- Assist with document review and generation.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in a similar role is required
- Post-secondary education in the area of Health, Safety and Environment is required
- Ability to handling multiple projects
- Experience writing and Leading training (psych and health)
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Canadian and provincial Occupational Health & Safety regulations and codes.
- Additional HSE related certifications and/or courses are an asset
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills are required