Job Category:Office Services
Do you have experience in advertising and marketing? Our client is looking for an individual to fill a three month contract at their Calgary Location as a Customer Service and Communications Associate. If this sounds like an opportunity you could excel at, please apply below.
- Coordinate logistics and resources for a wide range of activities such as campaigns, meetings, projects, promotions and special events including clarifying expectations, coordinating attendees’ schedules, tracking budgets, monitoring feedback and providing on-site support
- Format information, write and edit original content of a variety of materials for use in a mix of mediums and channels (e.g. digital, media and social media) with both public-facing and corporate content; content is often pre-approved or is well guided by communication
- Collect, document, analyze and summarize information from sources such as environmental scanning, research or feedback for use by senior staff in making presentations or for others to use in drafting reports
- Track and update activities by assessing Service Requests, determining the appropriate action by applying process and workflow guidelines and managing tasks in content management systems
- Previous experience in Advertising and Marketing and Account Management experience.
- Experience using Adobe creative and adobe acrobat