SENIOR PROCUREMENT SPECIALIST
Job Category:Supply Chain
Do you have the leadership skills to mentor a team? Our client, an Oil and Gas company, is looking for an individual to complete at one year contract in Calgary AB. The Procurement Associate will be responsible for Managing a portfolio of agreements and new requests, enabling efficient and effective purchase of goods and services (from purchase to pay) with a focus on business value, on-time delivery, and cycle time. If this is a position you feel you could excel at, please apply below.
- Negotiate contract pricing and terms and conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs
- Fully leverage Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized
- Maintain agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments
- Ensure contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensure transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems
- Identify business value and other opportunities within the portfolio
- Develop and maintain internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations
- Provide fit-for-risk process improvements
- Influence development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks
- Behavioral Skills: analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions
- Functional Skills: PtP knowledge, system utilization & efficiency, total system cost, apply controls mindset, application of business & procurement technical knowledge, service excellence, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing, relationship management