Do you want to work from home, Our client is expanding their 24/7, 365 call center and is looking for talented team players who strive for excellence in a collaborative and supportive environment. This is a contract position for three months, with a high possibility to become a permanent role. If you are a people person who delivers unparalleled customer service with a desire to learn and grow with a dynamic, award-winning, people-powered team, then it’s time to apply now!
- Provide high-quality customer service
- Answer client calls and emails in a quick, efficient and professional manner
- Data entry
- Minimum one year of customer service experience
- Strong problem solving, time management and prioritization skills
- Working knowledge of computers and web-based platforms
- Able to work both independently and collaboratively in a fast-paced environment
- Must be able to work in rotation shifts, morning, afternoon, and evening. (Shifts will Rotate)
- Excellent Writing and Communication Skills.
- Bilingual skills will be an Asset (French/English) or (English/French)
- Work from your own home office
- High quality and thorough paid training to ensure that you are confident in your role
- A positive, fun, and friendly work environment
- Benefits package for candidate converted to permanent employees
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures and harness diverse talent. We encourage applications from all, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.