Are you looking for a new opportunity that provides you with great experience in an international Oil and Gas company? Our client is looking for a Communications Specialist to complete a six month contract with a high potential for extension is Calgary, AB. If you feel you could excel in this position please apply below.
- Provide expertise in a specific marketing discipline (media, operations, agency management, digital, event management etc.)
- Plan, execute and steward specific marketing activities, programs and budgets as appropriate and related to the area of expertise consistent with marketing communications and brand strategies
- Act as a point of contact in given discipline for internal and external 3rd party vendors
- Act as focal point for sharing of best practices across GBU/LOBs (Global Business Unit/Line of Business) for best practices
- Work with moderate work direction and skilled and knowledgeable to the position
- Might develop marketing communication campaigns, promote products and services through public relations initiatives, editing and proofreading and revision of communications, etc.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Proficient in MS Office
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects in deadline driven environment
- Provide strategic counsel and tactical support for internal communications strategy
- Support strategy and content development for Imperial’s social media platforms, including campaign management and measurement
- Experience with Photoshop is an asset
- Post-secondary degree/diploma in communications, public relations, or a related field