Our client, in Edmonton AB, is looking for an Administrative Assistant to assist our client’s Distribution center manager with admin activities such as invoicing, safety reports, procedure updates, batch reports, etc. If this one year contact is a position you feel you would excel at, please apply below.
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual
- Typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize
- This position would typically include senior Administrative Assistant who is able to manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data.
- Nature of the job is generally creating rather than maintaining and developing rather than monitoring
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems, strong administrative coordination abilities, customer service experience
- MS Office, SAP experience preferred but not necessary