Our client is looking for an experienced Document Coordinator to join their team for an 11 month contract. If you are looking for a new and challenging opportunity have 5-10 years IM/DC experience in O&G, this could be the job you have been waiting for. Please note: Local Candidates preferred.
- Document Control support -Receive, distribute, and track engineering drawings, construction work packages, documents as per the distribution matrix.
- Manage/perform drawing and equipment number requests; check-in/out and cross-referencing
- Support IM/project team as required with project quality control with respect to : DCL (Document Control Log) are all:
- Document hard copies received against EWP/CWP
- Document numbers using correct TDocS numbering o Document CWP’s match those on the DC
- Correct CWP & Revision Number or Engineering Stamps (if required)
- 5-10+ years IM/DC experience in a related industry
- Experience working with EPC’s – execution in the field
- Strong interpersonal and communicational skills
- Ability to work in a collaborative team environment
- Develops good working relationships with all contractors, vendors, design professionals, and onsite team members
- Interface with construction contractors during construction
- Knowledge of DC databases (TDocS/INTOOLS), document sharing applications (SharePoint, LAN, ShareFile, etc )