Are you a bright individual eager grow your career? Our client in Vancouver is looking for a temporary Administrative Assistant for a two-week to 3 months contract that offers flexible hours. If this is an opportunity you feel you could excel at, please apply below.
- Manage the front reception desk.
- Greet all visitors and answering the main phone line and direct / transfer callers in a friendly and professional manner.
- General office administration duties, including ordering of office supplies and maintaining kitchen and common areas.
- Calendaring, room booking, meeting set ups, catering.
- Assist with data entry, accounts payable, invoices and payments.
- Back up to the EA to the CIO during scheduled absences
- Support the team with administrative tasks.
- Three + years’ experience working reception/administrative.
- High level of customer service skills
- Post-secondary education an asset
- Proficient with Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) and Adobe Professional
- Basic accounting knowledge
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- A positive attitude and ability to work well in a small team environment.
- Proven ability to multitask and be detail oriented.