CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
We are seeking energetic and reliable professionals to join our client’s team as Customer Service Representatives. The successful candidates will be responsible for answering incoming customer calls, utilizing company policies to solve customer issues and directing calls to the managerial team when necessary. You would be the first point of contact for customers’ product issues, so we are interested in hiring individuals with a commitment to customer satisfaction and an ability to make quick and accurate decisions. The successful candidate would complete a six month contract with the opportunity for renewal in Moncton NB. If you are looking for your next opportunity in an interactive setting apply below!
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Relies on instructions and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the job
- Primary job functions do not typically require exercising independent judgment. Position will receive direction and support
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Prior customer service experience