HEALTH AND SAFETY COORDINATOR
Job Category:Health & Safety
Are you looking for a great opportunity to build your experience? Our client is looking for an individual to complete a temporary assignment in Calgary AB as a Health and Safety Coordinator. An ideal candidate will be an independent worker, with an outgoing personality that is ready to jump in and help the team. If you feel you could excel in this position, please apply below.
- Responsible for conducting audits and observation tours
- Possible sampling of hazards (soil or other materials) to send to labs
- Conducting assessments (e.g., air quality)
- Assist with review of Proposal & Contracts from an HSE perspective.
- Assist with completing hazard assessments, including Job Safety Analysis Reviews.
- Assist with document review and generation.
- A minimum of three to five years of experience in a similar role is required
- Post-secondary education in the area of Health, Safety and Environment is required
- Ability to handling multiple projects
- Proven knowledge and understanding of Canadian and provincial Occupational Health & Safety regulations and codes.
- Additional HSE related certifications and/or courses are an asset
- Superior written and verbal English communication skills are required
- Experience in ASP audits is a plus
- Experience writing and Leading training (psych and health)
- Experience writing Incident reports
- Experience in Science, Health Care, Hygiene, Trades, or Oil and Gas is a plus
- Possible travel between Calgary locations (limited)