Job Category:Human Resources
Are you someone who is very organized? Do you enjoy working with technology? Our client in Calgary is looking for a Coordinator to join their team for a 1.5 year long contract. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply today!
- Assist the Director, in administrative project activities related to meeting management, documentation of meeting minutes, coordination of program activities, stakeholder interactions, logistical coordination of events, and project reporting.
- Support all methods of communications, both internally at the client’s office and externally with stakeholders and businesses. This includes social media channels, website content updates, preparation of presentations, and coordination of stakeholder events.
- Responsible for creation of purchase orders and the preparation of expense reimbursement requests in accordance with corporate policies and procedures.
- Support the development of annual business plans, budgets and workplans.
- Responsible for procurement processes related to obtaining vendor quotes, verifying delivery of services, and collecting information to assist in budget reporting.
- Ensure all information is inputted into the Client Relationship Management (CRM) system to track project progress.
- Work with the Finance Coordinator to process and generate accurate and timely financial statements and reports, including accounts payable processing and retention of appropriate file backups and records.
- Maintain complete files, plans and records, and support the Director, in tracking partner activities as requested.
- Post-secondary education such as a diploma in business administration or relevant field is an asset.
- Minimum four years of experience in a role actively involved in the following areas: recruitment, administration and bookkeeping, event management, and/or program planning and execution.
- Experience managing logistics and coordinating multiple concurrent initiatives.
- Experience working within a professional organization and establishing key relationships with internal team members and external clients and vendors.
- Thorough, practical understanding and application of basic business principles, technology, monthly reporting and purchasing/invoicing.