CIP ADMINISTRATIVE ASSISTANT
Job Category:Office Services
Are you a self-starter who can work independently and adhere to tight deadlines? Have you previously worked within IT or Security? Our client in Calgary is looking for a CIP Administrator to join their team for a 6 month contract. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply today!
- Email monitoring and follow up on all things CIP related
- Receive and review CIP Access and Training Requests
- Receive approved paperwork, save it to appropriate folders, and log requests on a spreadsheet
- Revocations and terminations working with associated paperwork and following up with the appropriate departments.
- Scanning of old documents CIP access and training request forms
- Maintain and update spreadsheet showing employee access
- Full audit and reconciliation of employee requirements
- Five or more years of administrative, office experience
- Self-starter who can work independently and adhere to tight deadlines
- Ability to prioritize, schedule and apply critical thinking skills
- Experience with SAP and Sharepoint
- Experience with IT and/or Security would be an asset