APM TRAINING CONTENT DEVELOPER
Job Category:Office Services
- Asset reliability management system manual and quick reference guidelines.
- Develop and build end-user manual & quick reference guidelines for reliability software end users.
- Reliability work process guidelines
- Modify Existing guidelines with direction from SME.
- Develop new guidelines with direction from SME.
- Develop new activity guidance documents with direction from SME.
- Develop roles and responsibility charts (RACIs)
- Work Process maps
- Content build for Maintenance and Reliability knowledge library
- Create instructional materials in collaboration with the APM Training Specialist.
- Additional accountabilities include:
- Developing comprehensive documentation that meets organizational standards.
- Cultivate an understanding of asset work processes and supporting tools; translate complex software and work process information into simple, polished, and engaging end-user content.
- Writing user-engaging content that meets the needs of the target audience, turning insights language that sets our users up for success.
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improvement.
- Research, outline, write, and edit new and existing content, while working closely with program leads and SMEs to understand project requirements.
- Information gathering from SME’s and STEN Leads to develop, organize, and write procedure manuals, technical specifications, and process documentation.
- Working with business stakeholders, SME’s and ops Leads to identify all documentation and repositories.
- Developing content in electronic media forms for maximum usability, with a consistent and cohesive voice across all documentation.
- Bachelor’s degree in relevant technical field is a plus.
- P. Eng. certification is a plus.
- Experience working with software engineers and designers to develop training for technical software applications.
- Applied knowledge of GE APM and/or Meridium asset performance management software with an emphasis on Essentials, Strategy, Health, and Reliability Analytics modules.
- Writing technical documents, standards, and training instructions in Oil, petroleum processing, chemical processing, and/or mining industries
- 3-5 years of industry relevant experience as a technical writer
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software systems.
- Previous experience writing documentation and procedural materials for technically-minded audiences.
- Proven ability to quickly learn and understand complex work processes, engineering standards, and software.
- Detail focused, inquisitive, self-starter.
- Superior written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to participate in engineering tasks including design, UI, content development, and visual content capture for technical document content build.
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures and harness diverse talent. We encourage applications from all, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.#IND