Job Category:Office Services
Do you have a passion for coordination and administration with a little bit of project management mixed in there? Do you have superior organizational and interpersonal skills? Our client in Calgary, is looking for an Executive Assistant to join their team for a one year contract with possibility to become permanent. The successful candidate will provide full support to four Directors, If this is something you feel would fit you perfectly, please apply below.
- Provide the full scope of administrative support to four directors and general departmental support
- Manage the managers calendar and schedule; manage correspondence, screen requests from internal and external parties
- Coordinate all meeting logistics including video conferencing, booking meeting room, catering needs, and take minutes
- Prepare, edit, and coordinate correspondence, communications and presentations
- Prepare and submit expense reports, requisition and POs requests, invoice reconciliation and payment Maintain and organize digital and paper-based filing systems
- Degree or diploma in Business Administration or related field
- Five to ten years’ administrative assistant experience within the education system would be an asset
- Advanced knowledge and high proficiency in MS Office Suite (Outlook, Word, MS Teams, Excel, and Power Point)
- Experience in dealing with highly confidential information
- Very organized, strong attention to detail and superb time management skills
- Ability to maintain composure while managing multiple tasks in a fast paced environment
- Strong and highly flexible, proven interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal Superior prioritization skills, with the ability to pivot as need Works well with all leadership styles and be a self-starter who requires minimal supervision
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures and harness diverse talent. We encourage applications from all, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.