Job Category:Office Services
Are you a Junior Administrative Assistant looking to further your career in the Oil & Gas sector? Our client in Sarnia is looking for an individual to come into the role and support a department with daily administrative duties. This is a 12 month contract that would be perfect for someone looking to advance their skills in Administration. If this sounds like you, please apply below!
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information. Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Customer service experience
- Prior extensive experience not required.