Job Category:Office Services
Are you a detail-oriented Administrative Assistant in the Nanticoke region? Our client, a large Oil and Gas company in Nanticoke is looking for an individual to complete a 6.5 month contract in an administrative capacity. If you have experience printing large volumes of documents and timesheet analysis, please apply below! (Note: Requirement is to work 60hrs/week between Sept 15 and Nov 15)
- Provides administrative support to a department or individual.
- Duties may include: typing, filing, answering phones, scheduling, calendaring, record keeping, coordinating meetings and conferences, obtaining supplies and/or sorting/distributing mail.
- May work on special projects to include recording, compiling, retrieving, reporting and analyzing information.
- Must be able to multi-task and prioritize.
- Strong communication skills and organizational skills are required. Proficiency with MS Office required.
- Works with moderate work direction, and can identify issues/problems, but may need assistance in resolving.
- Senior Administrative Assistant who is able to manage, train and mentor other office staff, lead projects, handle confidential and sensitive data.
- Nature of the job is generally creating rather than maintaining and developing rather than monitoring.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and email systems.
- Strong administrative coordination abilities
- Customer service experience is an asset