OFFICE MANAGER/EXECTUIVE ASSISTANT
Job Category:Office Services
- Scheduling appointments for President and CFO as well as trades for properties
- Develop and maintenance workbooks related to all properties
- Organize meetings, calendars and conference calls
- Preparation of corporate correspondence by composing and editing communication at a high level of confidentiality
- File management
- Source quotes for approval
- Review contractor invoices for accuracy and investigate any discrepancies
- Maintain a budget to actual spreadsheet on all projects
- Assist the finance team when needed
- Experience in property management, construction, insurance appraisal, or in a role with a high level of confidentiality will be considered and asset.
- Previous executive or accounting assistant experience
- 10+ year’s work experience in the above roles
- Excellent listening skills and note taking.
- Excellent organizational and time management
- Ability to communicate professionally.
- Proficient in excel, word, outlook, and virtual meeting software (GoTo Meetings)
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures and harness diverse talent. We encourage applications from all, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.