WAREHOUSE GENERAL LABOR
Our client is looking for an individual to complete a warehouse general labor position in Nanticoke ON. A successful candidate would be responsible for daily operational execution of warehouse activities, including the operation of storage facilities, onsite inventories and transaction processes required to support operations. If this nine month contract is of interest to you, please apply below.
- Perform a variety of general manual labor tasks in a warehouse environment. Lifts and moves materials. Loads and unloads vehicles. Performs other activities as needed in support of warehouse operations.
- Day to day execution of the warehouse activities in all aspects of warehouse operations; Goods receiving, issuing, storage, and other basic warehouse functions
- Operate ensuring effective safety, security and controls performance that meets the global standard
- Operate consistent with established procedures, controls and Procurement Warehouse Handbook
- Administrative activities to support operations as appropriate in ERP systems, spreadsheets and databases, and other
- Communicate regularly with Business Unit Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers on day-to-day operations
- Position will receive direction and support
- Strong safety, security and controls awareness
- Must be knowledgeable in Warehouse Management / Materials Distribution and Inventory Control requirements / basic standards
- Familiarity with SAP R/3 and general warehousing technologies
- Strong interpersonal skills to effectively interface Clients, Procurement Colleagues and Suppliers
- Basic skills in Microsoft application (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Previous Warehouse experience preferred
- knowledge of SAP