CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Category:Sales & Marketing
Are you bilingual in French and English? Do have superior customer service skills? Our client, a large Oil and Gas company, is seeking someone to join their team for a one year contract. The shift for this position would be 4 days on/4 days off, 12 hour days. Their offices are located in Moncton and this would be a full time position. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply below!
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of commonly-used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding timely and effectively to all queries & complaints
- One or more years of experience in a customer service related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills
- Bilingual in French and English