CUSTOMER SERVICE REPRESENTATIVE
Job Category:Sales & Marketing
Do have superior customer service skills? Our client, a large Oil and Gas company, is seeking someone to join their team for a one year contract. Their offices are in Moncton and this would be a full-time position. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply below!
- Provide support to customers by answering inquiries, troubleshooting customer problems and taking orders
- Prepare correspondence and fulfill customer needs to ensure customer satisfaction.
- Knowledge of commonly used concepts, practices, and procedures within a particular field
- Ensure customer satisfaction by responding timely and effectively to all queries & complaints
- One+ years of experience in a customer service-related role
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong Microsoft Office skills
- Good time management and prioritization skills