Job Category:Supply Chain
Do you have extensive sourcing and acquisitions experience? Our client, a large oil and gas company is looking for a Procurement Specialist to complete a 16 month contract in Calgary AB. If you feel you could excel in this position, please apply below.
- Negotiates contract pricing and terms and conditions directly with suppliers while working with internal stakeholders, seeking lowest total system costs and appropriate mitigation of supply and legal risk
- Executes PtP (Procure-to-Pay) processes in full compliance with Sourcing & Acquisition Handbook and CIMS (Controls Integrity Management System) catalogs
- Fully leverages Procurement processes and tools to ensure most effective procurement method is utilized
- Maintains agreement portfolio: scope updates, pricing, Exhibits, amendments
- Ensures contract compliance and utilization - monitors supplier performance, troubleshoots issues, etc.
- Ensures transactional efficiency of agreements by leveraging systems
- Identifies business value and other opportunities within the portfolio
- Develops and maintains internal and external relationships to meet business line expectations
- Provides fit-for-risk process improvements
- Influences development and implements Category strategic and commercial guidance; shares portfolio specific market intelligence to Category Networks
- Analytical, applies learning, communicates effectively, creates business value & competes to win in marketplace, makes sound decisions
- PtP knowledge, system utilization and experience creating efficient work flows
- Experience with total system cost, apply controls mindset, and application of business and procurement technical knowledge
- Experience with relationship management, contract development, contract management, negotiating and influencing