REAL ESTATE ADMINISTRATOR
Our client in Hamilton, Ontario is looking for a Real State Administrator to join their team in a permanent position. If this is an opportunity you feel you would excel at, please apply below.
- Answering the main phone and directing calls as needed
- Writing property descriptions for listings (MLS and Brochure copy)
- Daily communication meeting with Agent
- Scheduling of property viewings
- Preparing purchase contracts or other documents
- Scheduling home inspections, walk-throughs, possessions, key transfers, and communicating with our client as well as the cooperating Realtor and our vendors.
- Convey all paperwork with the brokerage including contracts, lawyer and lender info, amendments, notices/waivers, commission trade sheet, Fintrac, Agency, etc.
- Tracking and maintaining client database
- Communication with buyers, sellers and vendors while providing an exceptional Real Estate Experience to all Team clients
- Maintain the physical and electronic client files
- Taking a proactive approach in handling minor closing issues
- Pre-load, proof, and make listings “Live” on MLS (with Agent Review)
- Communicating with Agents who have buyers interested in our listings to help answer questions and assist in generating offers
- Preparation of pre-Listing packages and arranging delivery
- Preparing comparative market analysis (CMA) for agent’s review
- Five+ years of experience in a similar position in the real estate industry
- Proficient in using technology and quick to learn new programs
- Strong communication and organizational skills
- Ability to work independently with limited supervision
- Diploma in Office Administration considered an asset
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures and harness diverse talent. We encourage applications from all, including people of any ethnic or national background, religion, sex, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, Indigenous Peoples and persons with disabilities.