Job Category:Office Services
Are you a dynamic individual who is able to multi-task? Do you have excellent attention to detail and strong organizational skills? Our client in Prince George, BC is looking to add a Bookkeeper/Administrator to their team on a permanent basis. If this sounds like something you may be interested in, please apply today!
- Act as the primary interface with the client post sale and is largely responsible for the overall project deliverables (collection of security deposits, registering of PPSA’s, collection of insurance certificates, invoicing, collections of receivables, payables)
- Manage subcontractors on small-scope construction projects, acting as the main client interface throughout the site-work portion of the project
- Administer each contract in accordance with the prescribed terms and conditions
- Has fiscal responsibility of the project and is responsible for operating within the prescribed budget
- Work largely within an Oracle Cloud operating system and will be responsible for data entry pertaining to accounting and leasing functions
- Collaborate with various shared services departments pertaining to supply chain activities (requisitioning, purchasing, receiving)
- Assist in the management of sub-contractor and vendor service agreements to ensure compliance to agreed terms as well as continuously ensuring insurance and safety records are kept current
- Responsible for or support the submission of periodic reports (weekly, monthly, etc...) in accordance with corporate mandates Responsible for the coding and submittals of all incoming invoices;
- Responsible for administering post rental service charges
- Other duties as assigned
- Relevant experience in contract and project administration. Assisting directly with project administration and documentation would be an asset.
- Experience with Fleet Management related activities would be considered an asset
- Technical school/college diploma or university degree from a recognized accredited institution would be considered an asset.
- Heightened understanding and application of accounting principles would be considered an asset.
- Proven ability to work in an autonomous, high volume and fast paced environment
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office namely Word and Excel
- Previous experience with Oracle would be considered an asset however training will be provided
- Ability to interpret contract terms and conditions
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Excellent organizational and administrative skills