RECRUITMENT SPECIALIST - PERMANENT PLACEMENTS
Job Category:Office Services
BOWEN is the leading independent Canadian recruitment and contractor management firm. We offer permanent, temporary and contractor recruitment, contingent workforce management and payroll processing. Throughout its 44-year history, BOWEN has transformed the human capital space and placed more than 120,000 candidates across the country. With a commitment to championing inclusive cultures, harnessing diverse talent and enriching safe working environments, it’s BOWEN’s mission to make people matter.
People are the heart of every business. At BOWEN, we support that truth every single day. We champion inclusive cultures, harness diverse talent and underpin all that we do with a fierce safety focus. When we are successful, the people we source and manage are able to lead their best lives. When skilled talent gets to work with Canada’s leading organizations, our economies thrive. Our communities thrive. We don’t just work in the human capital space; we work to transform it. With market interruption at every turn, our job is to be as fluid as the liquid workforce we power.
We is looking for an experienced and energetic Recruitment Specialist to join our team.
Reporting to the Recruitment Manager, the Recruitment Specialist will focus on recruiting and filling permanent roles within the corporate services space while providing a top-notch experience for our clients and candidates.
Recently named the Top Recruitment Agency in Canada, BOWEN Group offers a dynamic and fast-paced entrepreneurial environment. Customer service is at the forefront of everything we do and this is an exciting opportunity for someone to help shape the future of Canada’s leading recruitment and workforce management firm in a way that truly sets us apart.
- Proactively source, pre-screen and interview candidates focusing on job families including all levels of reception, administration, corporate services and accounting
- Build a network of passive candidates who may be interested in making a move for their dream job
- Source, short-list and present top pre-qualified candidates that fit client roles
- Working with the Business Development team, take thorough job orders and build rapport with clients
- Generate leads and proactively provide superstar candidates for BOWEN's Business Development team to market to clients
- Review job applicants and utilize Boolean searching techniques to conduct applicant tracking system searches
- Write job postings and post through BOWEN’s internal applicant tracking system, erecruit and utilize external search tools including LinkedIn and Indeed
- Establish and leverage professional relationships through networking and attending association events
- Over three years of recruitment experience in an agency setting or a combination of in-house recruitment and sales experience
- Related post-secondary education, or further education in Human Resources would be considered an asset
- Effective searcher – able to source out difficult to find skill sets using creative and innovative means
- Goal oriented – previous experience in a results and KPI and results-driven environment with a focus on revenue potential
- Computer skills – highly efficient in the use of Applicant Tracking Systems, LinkedIn, Word, Excel and Outlook
- Priority setting – can attend to a broad range of activities in a fast paced high volume environment with a commitment to accuracy and detail
- Customer focus – dedicated to delivering an excellent customer experience and being responsive to customer inquiries
- Strategic thinker – continuously looking for new and better ways for delivering the desired outcomes
- Able to build rapport quickly and work with a variety of personalities in a professional manner
- Strong communication skills both written and verbal; not afraid to ask the right questions and pick up the phone to talk to candidates and clients