Stream Source is an Indigenous-owned recruiting and contractor management firm, operated by BOWEN Group. Stream Source is an equity employer and encourages Indigenous peoples, women, persons with disabilities and members of visible minorities to apply.
Our client, a leader in the crude oil business in Branchton, ON is seeking an experienced Electrical Technician, Journeyman to join their team on a full time permanent basis. In this role you will be responsible for all electrical equipment repairs and the preventative maintenance.
- Ensure accurate documentation and records of all duties
- All maintenance and repair of electrical equipment
- Maintain records of all duties, permits and hazard assessments
- Install and inspect all new electrical equipment
- Ensure compliance with company and governmental regulations
- Calibrate and test process instruments
- Reflect all changes to drawings, and make sure records are up to date
- Ensure safety standards are maintained in all aspects of work
- Provide after hours all call services
- Some contractor supervision may be required
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Electrical Journeyman Certificate Industrial, Construction or Power Electrician
- Three+ years’ post certification experience in the industrial electrical field
- Experience with high voltage systems up to and including 115kv is an asset
- Strong computer skills with MS Office, Maximo, Webcad, SCADA and PLC interfaces
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Valid driver’s license and good driving record
Please note: This is a safety sensitive position, the successful candidate will be required to undergo the following checks: criminal record, education verification, employment verification, full medical, drug testing, and drivers abstract.
Stream Source is committed to creating an inclusive workforce and providing equal employment opportunities to all individuals.